How we can help the cosmetics industry
From raw material harvest in Mexico, Madagascar, or Mahrzahn via the processing steps in the respective countries to the storing after shipping. AFTS provides you with the platform to design the product route and track sustainability along the supply chain. Add information such as the INCI and Naturality Index as well as certificates directly to your product and provide your customer with this information via an automatically developed QR-Code. Become with our help an outstanding leader in sustainability and communicate this to your customers.
Key characteristics of the product
- The value chain starts in Africa
- Provenance and conditions of harvest especially of interest
- Important product within customer’s portfolio
- Of high interest for customer’s clients
Objectives of the project
- Increasing the transparency of the supply chain
- Addressing consumers’ desire for more information on provenance and conditions of harvesting and processing
- Increasing trust towards partners and consumers
- Creating data-based proof for ecological and social sustainability actions
Proof your value to your consumers with our communication tool!
Interact with your consumers and communicate your social and ecological impact along your products’ supply chains through our communication tool!
- Acquire new customers
- Increase the trustworthiness of your brand
- Prove sustainability & human rights protection